Dyno tuned and track tested long tube Tri-Y Headers.
Laser cut 5/16″ header plates.
Mandrel bent 1 3/4″ port matched D- ported equal length primary tubes.
Primary tubes constructed of aluminized tubing runs 50% cooler than stainless steel stock exhaust.
- 3″ High flow cat converters, heat shielded to keep heat down in the side panels.
High temperature coating included.
Rear Exit Exhaust Features
- Mandrel bent 3″ aluminized tubing, runs much cooler than stainless.
- H-Pipe design for awesome sound.
- Flanged for easy installation.
- Comes with polished stainless rolled tips.
- Deep rich tone sounds as good as your Viper looks!
- Limited lifetime warranty.