- Dyno tuned and track tested long tube Tri-Y Headers.
- Laser cut 5/16″ header plates.
- Mandrel bent 1 3/4″ port matched D-ported equal length primary tubes.
- Primary tubes constructed of aluminized tubing runs 50% cooler than stainless steel stock exhaust.
- 3″ collectors.
- High temperature ceramic coating included.
Side Pipe Exhaust Features
- 3″ high flow cat converters are fully heat shielded to run much cooler than stock cats.
- Oxygen sensor extensions – utilize factory connectors. Requires no cutting or splicing of wires.
- 3 1/2″ polished stainless steel rolled tips.
- Deep rich tone sounds as good as your Viper looks.
- Weighs almost 20 lbs less than stock system.
- Aluminized tubing runs 50% cooler than stainless steel stock exhaust.
- Limited lifetime warranty.